Saturday, April 12, 2014

Day 4 - Seriously! You're Never Too Old To Spend An Hour In A Disney Store!

Today was a family day so there isn't many pictures as I don't want to plaster my families faces all over the internet. My Grandad turns 89 on Monday so for an early Birthday meal we popped down to Edinburgh to see him and my Uncle who is visiting from England!
The restaurant we went too called The Hawes Inn in South Queensferry, from the restaurant you could see the rail bridge and the road bridge! It was lovely watching all the cars and trains crossing them as well as all the boats going past!


Wearing:
Dress - Primark
Kimono - H&M
Boots - asos
Necklace - Primark
Lipstick - Kate Moss 107

The restaurant was lovely! Full of character and deceptively large. Outside it looked like a tiny pub but inside it went on and on into different little areas. The food was gorgeous and the only complaint we had was that the service was quite slow, this was because of the food being VERY fresh and the fact that there seamed to be only one waiter serving about 15 tables! The poor guy was very flustered!

(An example of one of the little areas)

(This little fireplace was beside us and kept us warm!)

After food we headed into Edinburgh to visit my Great Aunt who's in hospital. I had decided to take some nail polish to paint her nails with and the smile on her face after I had finished them really made me happy that I had given her something to smile about in quite a confusing time for her! It really is the little things!!
We had to stop in at The Gyle Shopping Centre to go into Morrisons so while my parents and sister went and did the shopping I went and wandered round and round the Disney store. I chatted to some really lovely people that were working there and had a good wee geek out about Frozen and all things Disney!!! I seriously would love to work in a Disney store! I left with the Saving Mr Banks DVD and another limited edition bag to add to my little collection!!


Today we head home so I won't be blogging! But look out on my Instagram for a picture of a HUGE pancake!! 
I hope you've enjoyed this little series! Let me know if you'd like to see more of this sort of thing.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Adrienne
xoxox

2 comments:

  1. you so pwettttttyyfulllllll :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you m'love!!! You HAVE to watch Saving Mr Banks btw!!!!

      xoxox

      Delete