Monday, May 26, 2014

OOTW

Thought i'd put a quick little post about my favourite outfits and make-up looks from this past week!


Friday

I was having a bit of a bad hair day for work so this was the solution!! I'm loving milk maid braids at the moment!!


Face:
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Perfector
Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil
Seventeen Wet Look Eyeliner
L'Oreal Manga Mascara
Benefit High Beam Highlighter
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Benefit Lolli Tint (Lips and Cheeks)


After work I was going to a super hero themed party for my friends 30th so I dug out this dress to wear!

I nabbed this dress about a year ago on eBay!!


Sunday

Sunday wasn't a busy day but my Dad and I went out to lunch with a friend to Lychees (our favourite chinese! We absolutely love their chicken satay!)


Wearing:
Top - Forever 21 (It has a leather panelling across the shoulders at the back)
Trousers - Vv's Boutique 


Monday

I popped into town to have coffee with my friend Kathryn, we went to Costa (where we had a VERY creepy encounter with a man who came up, introduced himself and tried to make conversation with me! Asking about my plans for the day, asking what we were doing at that moment and just generally being creepy. I can't explain it very well, I suppose you probably have to have been there haha!!) and popped into some shops.

Wearing:
T-shirt - Matalan
Leggings - Asda
Jacket - New Look
Shoes - Doc Martens



As I said, just a quick post but i've loved these outfits and wanted to share them (sorry that the picture quality isn't great!!)


Hope your week is fantastic!!
Adrienne
xoxox







No comments:

Post a Comment