Wednesday, November 06, 2013

October Favourites

I've been wanting to do a monthly favourites for sooooo long and i'm FINALLY getting round to it haha!! Lets get started!


First up Make-up...
 Mac - Original Viva Glam lipstick,
 Mac Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash,
Urban Decay Vice 2 palette, 
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation,
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

If you want to see full reviews of any of these products check them out here

Mac Original Viva Glam Lipstick

I really cant say much more than I said in the post above (this is going to be the same for every item in the above picture tbh!) just that I absolutely adore this lipstick and really haven't stopped wearing it every chance I get!! The colour is perfect for the Autumn and Winter. 

Mac Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara

This mascara is seriously amazing. I'm really bad for not curling my eyelashes before applying mascara (i know it's terrible!) but with this i dont need to! A couple of coats of this and my lashes look longer, fuller and really do open my eyes up! I will definitely be re-purchasing this!

Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette

I have used this every single day this month! You can create so many different looks that it's good for casual everyday looks and going out looks. I used this to create my halloween make-up! 

My halloween make-up!

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation

I love love love this! It has become my go to foundation and i actually havent used a different foundation since i bought this one! I have had an issue today and yesterday with the foundation wiping off in certain areas which i'm not entirely sure why that is especially since yesterday i was wearing the setting spray....despite that i'm still putting this in here because i love the coverage, the colour, the texture and the look of this foundation and would recomend it to anyone who has oily or combination skin because this is matte and stays matte all day!

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

This stuff is a-maz-ing!!! (Well until yesterday :S I'll keep you posted if it happens again!) The past couple of weeks when i've used it it's kept my make-up in place all day and when i forgot to take my make-up off after a wedding i went to the make-up was still perfect the next day! This is also great for oily or combination skin because it helps keep everything matte!


Smellies next...

Yankee Candle - Fireside Treats
Vivienne Westwood - Naughty Alice

Yankee Candle Fireside Treats

This smells incredible! It smells of toasted marshmallows, when it's burned it fills the room up and it just smells warm and sweet. I love sweet smells so this is perfect for me! Ive beurned it pretty much everyday since i bought it so i'm really glad it's not going down too fast!!

Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice

I bought this perfume because i was looking to do a complete overhaul of my perfume collection. I started with this and i just love it! I am absolutely rubbish at desccribing scents so i'll link you to a page that tells you what it smells like haha! (here) I've got so many compliments from wearing it as well!



Last of all we've got 2 random items...

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 
Confused? Skittles

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Polaroid Camera

At the end of last month i purchased an original polaroid camera. I love how they look and i've always been fascinated at how they worked! But after it arrived i realised that buying film for it was near impossible because of the price! So after talking to a few people i was recommended this camera over and over, I had a look online at them and decided to buy this one! I now dont go anywhere without it! I havent taken that many photos because although it is quite cheap for film i dont want to waste it away! The pictures i have got are awesome though. I think it's awesome that that image is the only one in the whole world, it's not on the internet for all to see which means that every photo you take is extra special. I think i'm going to make a collage with all the photos i take and frame it to put on my wall.

Confused? Skittles

I think i have a slight addiction to these! I buy them everyday at college and then i get the big share packs if i'm planning on watching a movie or for the days im babysitting, i will just sit and go through the whole packet! The flavours are just awesome (Green and yellow are my favourites).


So that's my favourite things of October. Can you believe it's November already?!?! This year has just gone so fast!!! It's nearly Christmas though!!! Aaaah!!! (yep I did just say the C word, sorry!!) 

Hope your having a great Wednesday

Kat
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment