Sunday, October 12, 2014

Lush Christmas is Here!!

Last week I was one of a lucky few to attend the Lush Halloween and Christmas launch night at Braehead Lush store. Being a slight lush addict I was VERY excited because when it comes to Christmas, Lush is up there as one of my favourite parts of it all. So of course I jumped at the chance to go!



When I arrived I was greeted by the lovely Lush ladies and directed to a table filled with delicious treats from Three Sisters Bake. After wandering around and taking some pictures all the bloggers gathered at the front and were welcomed and told a little about the themes of this years collection and then we went round the circle and introduced ourselves, our blogs and said one thing we loved about Christmas. We were then split into groups and started our little tour around the collection.


The three themes this year are Hans Christian Anderson (The godfather of fairy tales), Nordic Pop Rave (Loads of bright neon colours) and finally City of Gold (Just Gold, Gold everywhere!!). I honestly think these themes have created the most beautiful Halloween and Christmas collection Lush have ever done. 

My group started with the bath bombs and melts then moved onto the shower gels and soaps, finishing up with massage bars where we all gave each other hand and arm massages!

We were then left to our own devices to cause some damage to our bank accounts! And I was very proud of myself for being quite good with my spending because we all know how easy it is to go crazy when it comes to Lush Christmas!! As we were leaving we were all given a goody bag as a thank you for coming!

Below are my pictures from the event, hope you liked my first post since before the summer!!! Look out for my Lush Haul coming soon!


Black Forest Mini Cakes. They were delicious!!

Empire Biscuits all different Christmas shapes, The jam was yummy!!!

Marshmallow Pops!!!




These guys were the first thing that caught my eye! Even though they are pumpkin shaped you might be quite happy to know that there isn't a slight hint of pumpkin when you smell them! Just blackcurrant, lime and juniper - £3.50 (new)



How adorable is Wizard?! This little guy smells of Juniper Berry,Tangerine and Ylang Ylang Oil. Oh! And he has popping candy in the middle! I got really excited when I saw him because of my Harry Potter obsession but also, just look at the colour he turns the water!!! And all those bubbles - £3.25 (new)



Lush Northern Lights bath bomb is really spectacular! That color and they way it fizzes spinning round in a circle is mesmerisingly beautiful. The bomb itself may be new but the Lush regulars among you will recognise Lush's famous Christmas Eve fragrance - £3.35 (new)

The yellow bath bomb you can see next to Northern Lights in the first picture is the Sparkler Bath Bomb, it gives the exact same effect as Northern Lights but smells of Lush's Rose Jam fragrance and gives yellow and orange tones - £3.35 (new)


Lush are masters at producing bath products that are way to cute to use!! Meet The Christmas Hedgehog Bubble Bar. His job is to create loads of bubbles in the bath and make your skin nice and soft out of it. He smells like rose, lavender, Ylang Ylang and Orange - £3.25 (new)

I told you they were masters! Another cutie to add to the display of unusable bath products is ButterBear Bath Bomb. He is buttery and soft and will fill your bathroom with the fragrance of cocoa butter and vanilla - £1.95 (new)


How pretty is the Snow Angel Bath Melt? She smells like cocoa butter, rose & marzipan and will fill your bath with gold glitter - £3.95 (new)



The Holly Golightly (I love that name!!) Bubble Bar really is magnificent. You know those spivey scents that when you smell you are immediately taken to Christmas? Well that is what this smells like. You will recognise it if you have had the Hot Toddy shower gel in the past. The last picture is t great but it will give you an idea of what that incredible green will do to your bath water! - £4.75 (new) 


Dashing Santa Bath Bomb is a quick fizzing bomb with at will fill the air with the smell of satsumas. He's great fun to watch because of the gold of his boots mixing into the red of his suit! A great one for kids getting ready for Santa visiting! - £2.95 (new)


For those of you (like me) who fell in love with Magic Wand last year here is another bath bomb to bring out the inner child... Drummers Drumming. This is an easily reused bath bomb that you swirl around in the bath (although I do think running it under the tap works better. But! Swirling is a lot more fun!) fill it up with bubbles that smell like strawberries and cream then store it away for next time! Oh! And don't forget to make some music with the little bells!! - £5.25 (new)

This is the wonderful Magic Wand Bath Bomb that you can swirl around your bath making you feel like a real fair while making your bath smell like, yep you've guessed it, that wonderful Snow Fairy scent of candy floss and pear drops....need I say more? - £5.25


The Melting Snowman Bath Melt is one of my favourites from last year and high on my list of 'hopefully returning' he is adorable and it is a little bit sad as you pop him into the bath and watch him melt away but the cocoa butter scent your left with is heavenly. And yes they are real chocolate drops but I wouldn't suggest eating them... - £2.25

The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar is irresistable! Which makes him another one that's quite hard to part with but he does smell deliciously of oranges, manderins and lemon so it's worth it! - £3.25


The Golden Wonder Bath Bomb is a lovely little surprise. Hold it up to your ear and shake it to hear what's inside then drop it into your bath to watch it change your bath a rainbow of colours with the scent of orange and lime - £3.75


Do you wanna build a snowman?! Well now you can. While in the bath. While making bubbles. As your bathroom fills with the scent of buchu, Bergamont, lemon and a slight hint of carrot. This Snowman Kit FUN is a great way to keep kids (and adults!!!) amused in and out of the bath! - £5.00 (new)
P.s. I didn't make the snowman it was sat out as a demonstration...

This shower gel is going to quickly become a favourite. Based on the So White Bath Bomb, the So White shower gel smells of the most delicious apples you'll ever smell....and not fake apples, real live bite into juicy apples!!!! - 100g - £4.50 (new)

Hot Toddy Shower Gel is Christmas in a bottle. It smells of all those wonderful spices scents that you want to fill your house with in December (and before if you can) and it is majorly sparkly! What more could you ask for?! - 100g - £3.95

Baked Alaska Soap coat my eye from the minute I walked in! I mean, how could it not? All those bright colours are amazing. Unfortunately it doesn't smell like a cake filled with ice cream but it's citrus scent is lovely instead - 100g - £3.25 (new)

The first thing I asked when I saw the Fairy Ring Soap was if I could buy the whole thing and just keep it to look at (the answer was yes but they're not sure how long it would last just sitting) because I just love it so much!! I mean look at it! It's a fairy house!!!! I was slightly put off when the scent was described mushrooms but thanks to the jasmine and Ylang Ylang in there too it smells gorgeous - 100g - £4.10 (or the whole thing for £20.50) (new)

Snow Cake Soap is always a favourite in Lush and thankfully it has returned and it's looking no less beautiful than before! The marzipan scent always makes me want to take a bite but at the same time it makes my bathroom smell so good I always want to just leave it sitting out unused - 100g - £3.40


I've never been a big one for the massage bars and even after my wonderful arm massage I don't think I'll be running out to get any, but the one that I will be getting is the Snow Fairy Sparkle massage bar. Although it's not to use it for massages. I was given one of these in a gift set last Christmas and after using it once and not being a huge fan I wondered what I could do with it. Then, after realising the consistency was really similar to some of my wax melts I popped it into my wax burner and hey presto my room was filled with the scent of Snow Fairy and I've never looked back!! - £4.95


Last but not least is the Lush 12 Days of Christmas Box. Their answer to a product advent calendar but for the last 12 days leading up to Christmas with a brand new product for everyday. I definitely think this is the perfect early Christmas present for a Lushie. And I also think it's amazing value for money - £49.95




A HUGE thank you to Kristen and the wonderful people at Lush for putting on such a wonderful evening for us, I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to come back in soon and pick up the rest of the new stuff!!




Wow!! That was long!!!! I hope you made it to the end without getting to bored. 
Hope your having a nice week!

Adrienne
Xoxox




























1 comment:

  1. this looks and sounds like such a fun night! i love lush!!!

    ReplyDelete