Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Yep another haul!!

Soooo yep, it's another haul!!! This is basically just turning into a blog of hauls!!! Oh well, what can I say? I love to shop!!

This is just a basic haul of things i've got over the past weeks or so.

 I got these from Primark, It's getting to that time of year where I like to come in in the evening and get into my jammies so i've started collecting my Autumn/Winter ones!! Hoe cute is the winter Bambi print though??
Am I the only one who buys new jammies for A/W??

Seriously?! How cute!!

Also in Primark I found this Minnie Mouse boyfriend fit t-shirt. I love the faded comic strip print! I just love how it fits on me, the only problem I have with the top is that it's a bit see through.

Midi Rings from H&M.
I've been loving the midi ring style this summer but for some reason i never got round to buying any. I spotted these and fell in love with the little skull and nail ones!

I got this in a second set of two midi rings, I got this and a plain one in another pack, the midi rings fit all the way on my pinky hehe!!!

Bourjouis 2 seconde in Rainbow Apparition
I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it! It's absolutely full of pink, purple and silver glitter in a light purple base. It works as a top coat and on it's own!! And I actually preferred the effect with it on it's own.

Heres the nail polish used on top of Barry M no. 308 (can't find the name) Also these are my two favourite midi rings from the set.

Soap&Glory Hand Food
Right, I have a confession, this is the first time I have ever bought this....I'll just pause to let you all take in that comment and get over the shock.....
Right! Over it? Awesome! I honestly don't know why, because it really is as good as people say it is! All i can say is i regret not buying it sooner and that i'll definitely be repurchasing it!!! (oh and sorry to S&G for not purchasing this sooner)

Mayballine Baby Lips in cherry
 This is another thing that TOTALLY lives up to expectations! It really does do everything it says it does, gives you baby soft lips and smoothens them out to eliminate any look of them being dry and chapped! Also the smell of this reminds me of the chapstick my Mum used to buy me when i was at primary school for winter!

Twisted Soul for men
 I don't really know much about this after shave to be perfectly honest. I was in talking to a friend that works in the store Blue Inc. (i think it's a chain but i don't know if they are even anywhere other than Scotland!!) She recomended I smell it and try it out for L, I loved it and so does he! The make is Twisted Soul but i'm so sorry i don't have the bottle at my house and i'm rubbish at describing smells so you'll have to seek it out to try it!! It doesn't even give a description on their website!!!

NSPA body scrub and butter
Lastly I went to Asda and bought these nspa products (2 for £4) the raspberry scrub is just amazing, it has the little black bits from the raspberries through it that work as the exfoliator and the smell is just a great way to start the day!!! I use the body butter in the morning and at night because it just makes my skin feel and smell gorgeous!!

So that was my little quick haul! Hopefully there will be another post up on Thursday so keep an eye out for that!!! Got a few of the new MUA products to try out AND I bought the new Sigma palette which i will be doing my first proper make-up look on here with!!!

Speak soon!
Kat
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment